Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
Level 3 Award in Food Safety Supervision for Manufacturing
- Managers and supervisors in small, medium or large manufacturing businesses
- Individuals who have to develop or monitor HACCP based food safety systems.
- Candidates wishing to progress to the Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing.
- Recommended understanding and knowledge of basic food hygiene.
- It would be ideal but not essential if the candidate has achieved A Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing within the last three years.
- Anyone working in a supervisory position in the food business is both responsible and accountable for food safety. It is therefore vital they are equipped with both the knowledge and confidence to do their job effectively.
- Enables employers and employees to satisfy their legal obligation with regard to training of food handlers
- How food businesses can ensure compliance with current legislation.
- Principles of good hygiene practice.
- Implementation of food safety management procedures.
- Role of supervision in food safety management
- A three day training programme
- Multiple choice examination consisting of 45 questions
- CIEH Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing
- RSPH Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing