ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Standard
ISO 22000:2005 is from the family of International Standards, ISO 22000 that addresses food safety management.
ISO 22000:2005 specifies the requirements for a food safety management system and involves identifying and controlling food safety hazards to ensure that food is safe for human consumption.
The standard is applicable to all organizations, regardless of their size, that are involved in any aspect of the food chain.
The ISO 22000 format is structured to be compatible with other ISO standards, eg ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and hence can be integrated into your existing management systems or can be managed as a standard alone system.
Do you need support to help you prepare for, pass and maintain ISO 22000 accreditation?
We can provide you with as much or as little support as you require. Typical services include:
- An initial gap analysis audit to identify any areas of non compliance to the standard
- Developing an action plan to achieve compliance with the standard
- Developing robust and practical food safety procedures and a Food Safety Management System
- Tailored consultancy for a specific clause of the standard
- Support to help you integrate the standard within the structure of your existing management systems.
- A range of accredited and non – accredited food safety training.