Bizrisk provide high quality, cost effective food safety consultancy to food based companies of all sizes and sectors.
Our consultants are highly professional, friendly and flexible to your needs. We will work in partnership with you to create simple, robust and highly practical food safety management systems that work for your organisation, ensure you comply with the law, recognised industry standards eg BRC, SALSA, ISO 22001 and best practice.
We strongly believe that ownership is fundamental in food safety and we will take the time to deliver a practical solution that is just right for your organisation – one that you are confident you can maintain effectively.
Some of our consultancy services include:
- Audits – e.g. gap analysis, pre certification (BRC, SALSA, ISO 2200) mock audits, developing audit schedules, coaching/training auditors and observing/calibrating auditors
- Customer/Consumer complaint investigation
- Developing and testing Product Recall plans
- Competent food safety advisor role. (For smaller businesses we can act as your food safety specialist)
- Developing food safety policies and procedures
- Developing or reviewing food safety management systems
- Risk assessments
- Providing assistance with completing the food safety sections tender documents.
- Assistance with integrating a food safety management system into your current business management systems.
- Assistance with preparing, achieving and maintaining accredited industry standards eg BRC, SALSA, STS, ISO 22000 and others
- Support with authority interventions
- Training services (See our full range of accredited health and safety training courses here)
- If you’re looking for something more bespoke, we’ve also got bespoke health and safety training courses listed. If there is anything which is not listed on the site, please contact us here