Display Screen Risk Assessment Course
- Display screen equipment (DSE) is found in almost every business in the UK. This course covers the requirements for carrying out a DSE risk assessment in line with legislation and guidance.
- Supervisors/managers of staff that use display screen equipment
- Safety representatives, occupational health staff that carry out display screen assessment or who evaluate DSE risk assessments.
- There are no specific prior learning requirements for this course
- Assists employers to train staff to carry out DSE risk assessments, helping them to meet their legal obligations
- Can reduce the risk of health problems caused by poorly designed work-stations and practices.
o Foundations of health and safety
o The legislation and guidance relating to DSE risk assessment
o Principles and benefits of good ergonomic design
- Guidance and best practice for workstations
- Practical assessment
- This course is not accredited and can be tailored to suit your organisation.
- Successful candidates will be issued with a certificate for their files
- A one day training programme
- Multiple choice test