Level 4 HACCP for Manufacturing REFRESHER
- This qualification is primarily aimed at senior supervisors/managers working within the food manufacturing industry AND who have previously completed an accredited L4 HACCP course and who require their knowledge to be refreshed and updated.
- HACCP Team Leaders, Auditors of HACCP systems, HACCP Trainers/Advisors & Technical Managers
- Note: This is not an accredited course – The CIEH, RSPH or HABC do not currently offer an accredited L3 HACCP REFRESHER course. BIZRISK will provide successful candidates with a certificate of attendance.
- Candidates should have previously attended an accredited L4 HACCP training course, ideally in the past 3 -4 years
- Under EC regulation, food business operators are responsible for ensuring that they provide adequate HACCP training for those persons responsible for the development and maintenance of HACCP systems.
- BRC Version 6 states that the HACCP team leader shall have an in depth knowledge of HACCP principles and that HACCP team members shall a knowledge of HACCP principles
- A course suitable for candidates who require their knowledge to be refreshed and updated.
A REFRESH over the original syllabus:
- Importance of HACCP-based food safety management systems
- Development of HACCP based procedures
- Management and implementation of HACCP-based procedures
- Evaluation of HACCP-based procedures
- A one day training programme that can be tailored to the specific needs of the client
- Candidates are assessed by the tutor via various workshop activities throughout the duration of the course. A multiple – choice test can be set by the tutor if requested by the client.
- CIEH/RSPH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety for Manufacturing