BIZRISK is a consultancy company that specialises in delivering highly effective training in:
- Health and Safety
- Food Safety
- Product Recall
- Crisis Management
- Business Continuity
Our focus is on delivering high quality, effective and stimulating/motivating training at an affordable cost.
- Our experienced trainers are highly effective at delivering training to all levels of an organisation from operator to director level. Our approach is professional, friendly and encouraging, creating an environment where candidates feel encouraged to learn.
- We believe that training success is achieved by actively involving candidates in the training; ‘learning by doing’ and importantly having fun too. For this reason we build many interactive techniques into our training such as group workshops, quizzes, case studies, games and movies. Where appropriate, group and individual revision work is included to help candidates consolidate their learning and prepare for tests and examinations. Candidates often comment that the training day has passed much faster than they expected; a direct result of keeping them fully engaged.
- We can provide your candidates with specific examples and case studies appropriate to your company sector.
- Our trainers are flexible to the needs of the candidates and are comfortable in adapting a course during a training session should the need arise. We will ensure that the company and the attendees receive exactly what they need.
Candidates will be provided with all handouts and learning materials.
We receive excellent candidate feedback and consistently high pass rates.
BIZRISK offer both accredited and bespoke training courses.
- Start and finish times are flexible and can be agreed to meet your business needs. We understand that in order to minimise the disruption to your business there may be a need to deliver training to correspond with shift /working patterns.
- If you are short on time but still need to carry out training, we can work with you to deliver short focused training sessions to ensure the key fundamentals are covered.
- If you struggle to release candidates for a number of days at a time we can split training courses over several days or weeks. For example a 4 day course can be delivered as 2 blocks of 2 days or even 4 separate days.
- Our courses can be delivered at your company premises, minimizing the cost and disruption to both your business and your staff.
- We also run a number of ‘open’ courses that are available to individuals from different companies and also the public. Please contact us for details of these open courses.
For details of the course areas we offer, please select an appropriate course from the main menu at the top of the site. Alternatively, please get in touch – we’d be happy to help.